Looking to pursue professional qualification and in need of a little boost?
The Malaysia Professional Accountancy Centre (MyPAC) was established on 16 January 2015 and works closely with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) to help accelerate the development of Professional Accountants in Malaysia. Among our initiatives is attaining sponsors for funding, as well as close collaboration with education providers including UNITAR to provide world class, innovative tuition delivery which results in higher success rates.
Why should I join MyPAC?
- Opportunity to study part time or full time
- Blended learning - a mix of online and in-person classes that better fits into your busy lifestyle
- The support and help you need to improve your English and other relevant skills
- Financial support, if needed
- MyPAC care - continuous support and guidance as you navigate your way through the process of obtaining that qualification
Can I be part of MyPAC?
You are eligible to register with MyPAC if you are:
- An upstanding* Malaysian (*Honest, Respectable, Ethical, Principled, etc)
- Over 18 but below 50 years of age
- Interested to be an accredited Professional (ACCA, ICAEW, MICPA and CPA Australia)
- Highly responsible and committed to completing the Professional Qualification programme within the set time period
- Willing to come forward to support MyPAC as mentors, coaches or MyPAC alumnus, to help future MyPAC candidates
If this sounds like you, please fill up the Application Form -- we'd be happy to chat with you further, to help you achieve your goals.