Application & Admission
UNITAR International University (UNITAR) welcomes aspiring students from all over the world because we believe that a multicultural and multinational campus will enrich students’ experiences in term of social and cultural diversity. Students will have the opportunity to meet people from various cultures and ethnic backgrounds to develop a cross-cultural understanding amongst them.
The application for admission is open throughout the year and our intakes are in February, June and October.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Sales and Marketing Department (SMD)
UNITAR International University (UNITAR)
3-01A, Level 2, Tierra Crest
Jalan SS6/3, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603 7627 7200
Fax: +603 7627 7447
- If you have accepted to study, you must obtain a "Student Visa" from this university for the duration of study here. You must submit the following documents to Sales and Marketing for student visa processing:
- Offer Letter
- 3 photocopy of passport (all pages, in A4 size paper)
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications with certified translated copy in English (if applicable)
- A certified copy of evidence of your English language proficiency (if applicable)
- 6 copies of your recent passport sized photographs in BLUE background
- Non Objection Certificate (NOC) (Sub-Saharan country only)
- Letter of Eligibility for Nigerian's student.
- New Student Pass Application
- When you submit your application for student visa, your passport validity must be more than 18 months. If your validity is below 18 months, we are unable to process your student visa.
- If you do not submit the following documents mentioned above, we will not process your student visa. You may not be able to continue your studies in this university.
- It is advisable for you to submit or courier the said documents 6 months before registration day. This is to facilitate faster student visa processing and to avoid delays in obtaining your student visa endorsement. If you change from another institution in Malaysia to UNITAR, please cancel your student visa with the previous institute. Failure to comply will result in failure of change your student visa to this university.
- The university will not accept passport of students with expired social visa, special pass or student visa from previous college/university. The university will not be responsible for your overstay in this country even if you have registered with us. Student with expired visas will be advised to approach the Malaysia Immigration Department to resolve the overstay issue on their own accord.
- Students are advised not to bring their spouse and children to Malaysia until the student visa is approved. The university will not be responsible for their stay here.
- Kindly contact the Sales and Marketing Department at +603-7627 7200 for registration fees, student's visa application fees and other fees.
- Strictly adhere to guidelines mentioned above.
VISA APPROVAL LETTER (VAL)
Visa Approval Letter will be courier to the successful student. Please note that the VAL is valid for only six (6) months. Upon receiving your entry visa, you are to inform the University seven (7) working days prior to departing from your country with the following information:
- Date of Arrival
- Time of Arrival
- Flight name and number
- Airport name i.e Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or LCC Terminal in Sepang
Bring along original VAL. Representatives of the University will meet you at the airport and assist you in processing your entry visa at the Immigration checkpoint. Please submit your passport to the International Student Services to obtain your student visa sticker as soon as possible, after having done your medical check-up in Malaysia. We hope you have a pleasant stay in this university and country.
UNITAR Residence offers affordable accommodation options within reasonable distance from the main campus.
Details about accommodation may be found HERE