KNOW YOUR DIRECTOR
- Master of Education (TESL), UiTM Shah Alam
- 7 years of teaching experiences in the area of Education, Counselling, English and Co- Curriculum.
- Active in research and international conferences in the area of Teaching and Learning, Education and English.
- Cerita Mitos Cina dan Cerita Mitos Melayu: Satu Kajian Perbandingan Prosiding Persidangan Antarabangsa Pengajian Melayu, Beijing, China, co-authorship
- MICELT Conference organised by Universiti Putra Malaysia: presented a paper entitled Exploring the First Season of an English Language Camp Experience in University, co-authorship
- LANCOMM Conference organised by Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College: presented a paper entitled The Relationship between Student’s Attitude and English Language Achievement: The Case of Freshmen in a Private University
- TLEIA Conference organised by Universiti Utara Malaysia: presented a paper entitled Challenges faced by Literature Lecturers in a Private University in Malaysia
- ICTLHE Conference organised by University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia: presented a paper entitled Exploring the Second Season of an English Language Camp Experience in Malaysia: A Case Study in a Private University
- SALT Conference organised by Universiti Teknologi Mara, Perlis: presented a paper entitiled Gender Preferential Speech Features on Facebook.
- ICQTL Conference organised by Universiti Malaysia Terengganu; presented a paper entitled Developing Human Values through Co-Curriculum Activities